Montessori Education Week - Essay Search
My most memorable Montessori Experience!
Montessori Education Week is an opportunity to open the eyes of the community to the benefits and qualities of Montessori Education. It is essential that Montessori students, graduates, parent, teachers, administrators, interns, and Montessori supporters share how Montessori Education has shaped their lives or is shaping the lives of young people today.
To spur this initiative to “Share the Value and Relevance of Montessori Education in Today’s World”, the Montessori Education Week Committee is soliciting essays on the topic: My most memorable Montessori Experience . It is our hope that Montessori schools would begin now to encourage the writing of Montessori success stories and that these would be shared through newspaper submissions, public library displays, school newsletters, school websites, or other school displays in preparation for or during Montessori Education Week. We are also asking that copies of these Montessori vignettes be submitted to the Montessori Education Week committee to be shared through possible inclusion on the Montessori Testimonial Wall on the MEW web page at http://montessori-opportunities.com/mew/index.htm.
Essay Guidelines for submission to Montessori Education Week Committee:
- Theme – My most memorable Montessori Experience
- Deadline: Postmarked or e-mailed no later than February 1, 2016
- Length: maximum of 250 word.
- Language: If author’s native language is other than English, please submit essay in author’s native language along with an English translation.
- Birth to 5 years of age (may be a drawing with words)
- 6 to 8 years of age
- 9 to 11 years of age
- 12 to 18 years of age
- 18 year of age and over
- Essays must be typed or legibly hand written
- Essays must include:
- Name of author
- Author’s age
- Montessori School’s name
- School address, phone number and e-mail
- Send Essays to:
2950 Ridge Rd N
Norwalk, Ohio 44857
Note: All submissions become the property of Montessori Education Week Committee and grant permission for use on the Montessori Testimonial Wall.